Co-ordinating conference printing so that everything is ready in time for the event, trade show or exhibition is quite a responsibility.
This often involves working with many agencies and departments to make sure everything is taken into consideration.
Having a presence at a conference, exhibition or a trade show is a great opportunity to meet new customers, suppliers or even new members of staff. They often are well-attended and it is challenging to stand out from the competition.
10 ways we can help with your conference printing
- Signage is important to guide visitors and we offer a range of online options and offer many other internal or external signs – including printed vinyl floor graphics.
- Having a stand that grabs the attention of visitors as they walk by. One popular option is a 3×3 exhibition pop-up with an easy to assemble frame. The graphics are mounted by magnets and they are printed on a 500micron latex/PVC material with a scratch resistant lamination. Our kit comes with a hard case that doubles as a counter and has halogen lights that are easy to attach. This special offer pack costs about £800 plus VAT.
- Alternatively, we can provide a couple of pull-up roller banners that can be assembled in a matter of seconds for about £50 plus VAT each. All you would need is perhaps a table that would hold promotional literature ideally in a neat and tidy leaflet dispenser and a few giveaways.
- Why not decorate the back of the stand with a few colourful posters – either laminated or not – to add a bit more interest? For large format posters and special mounting we now have a few online options.
- Always have a box for visitors to leave their business cards or details for a follow-up. For a professional look we can provide an bespoke acrylic box with printed sleeves that can be inserted on all sides for about £50 plus VAT.
- Visitors often need to carry information and we can provide printed bags of various sorts, bespoke conference wallets, or even digitally printed presentation folders or specialist conference folders.
- Advertising your presence at the event involves simple conference printing. You can get the online conference printing prices of flyers, programmes, postcards and even notebooks. We can even print the prospectus or booklets.
- If you are organising the event do not forget the visitor name badges, lanyards or even simply hand-written name labels.
- For some promotional gifts like pens – go to our specialist No Minimum website for simple and easy order processing of conference printing.
- Remember we have a £40 fixed price special offer for graphic design services if you order your conference printing online.
With top-notch signage, giveaways and promotional print materials that really work, you’ll be the talk of your next conference or trade show – and that can’t be bad for business!