Make the right first impression with our Design and Brand Control services
No matter what size your business is, whether a sole proprietor or a multi-national corporation – you need to stand out from the competition.
Quality graphic design that creates a strong and powerful corporate identity can give you that vital competitive edge.
Graphic design and brand control help to generate sales and profits over the long term.
Controlling the visual identity becomes just as important.
Your clients will notice that you can demonstrate consistency of appearance.
This reinforces and builds up the value of your company brand.
For a fixed fee Direct2Print can undertake all forms of graphic design quickly and at a fraction of the cost of most agencies.
Online Graphic Design & Artwork Offer
Or if you order one of our websites online there are a number of Starter Packs that include free graphic design and logo creation.
Logo Design Offer
If you want our studio to create a new logo we offer the service for a fixed cost of just £60 plus VAT.
You submit a brief with preferences for colours and style and we submit three visuals from which you can choose a preferred version.
We supply the logo on all file formats so that it can be consistently applied across all your visual communications.
Let us create and build your own brand so it is consistently applied on all customer-facing areas of the business.
We will co-ordinate the visual identity of your business so you have a single-source supplier for your printed and digital communications.
In short, we will make your business communications your competitive advantage.
This service covers :-
- Your Printing – all printed materials including stationery, marketing materials, documents, forms and envelopes.
- Your Digital Identity – including your website, email and e-broadcasts, digital brochures, apps and video production.
- Your Packaging – all forms of cartons and bags, including labels, tags, wrapping paper and tape.
- Your Property – including signage, window graphics, vehicle graphics, pavement or forecourt signage and flags.
- Your Point of Sale materials – including literature holders, desk-mats, modular displays. pop-up and roller banners, frames and posters or canvass display prints.
- Your Personnel – including branded work-wear, name badges, protective clothing, ID badges and lanyards.
- Your Promotions – including all forms of promotional gifts, calendars, diaries, pens, mouse mats, and a multitude of branded promotional gift items.
For a FREE review of your visual identity and business communications contact us today and take advantage of one of our SPECIAL OFFER BUNDLES.
Whichever graphic design service you need we will make sure you “stand out from the crowd”
Digital2Print are based in Birmingham, West Midlands. However, we also serve clients throughout the UK so please get in touch wherever you are!