Reduce your printing costs by 20%?
Our service is all about reducing your print costs through more efficient procurement.
The largest companies and public organisations use print management companies to streamline and improve their print procurement.
Sometimes it has proved to be an uncomfortable relationship but usually it results in efficiencies and cost savings of about 20%.
The benefits of outsourcing non-core print management services are many and varied.
Direct2Print Print Management works with smaller companies who are seeking the same sort of benefits.
Most of our customers don’t want the hassle of buying all forms of print from numerous different suppliers.
So this new print management service solves this problem in the best way possible.
The 10 Benefits of Print Management from Direct2Print
- One Single Point of Contact – Our philosophy is to keep everything simple and make print easy to buy by just having one point of contact and one supplier for all manner of print products.
- Direct Cost Savings – Typically we should be able to make direct cost savings of about 20%. This is partly due to economies of scale but more often due to having experience in selecting the most cost-effective production process or supplier.
- Indirect Cost Savings – Customers could save incredible amounts of time getting quotes, creating and sending artwork, processing orders, chasing up deliveries and managing multi-suppliers.
- One Monthly Consolidated Invoice – Payment profiles tailored to your exact needs giving extra credit lines from a single-source supplier.
- Archiving and organising of all artwork, logos and templates – everything is readily to hand and co-ordinated so that there is consistency across different print processing methods.
- We also have a Brand Control service for policing all of your corporate identity. This extends over all other forms of printing, whether that includes digital communications, document printing, signage, promotional gifts, clothing or stationery.
- Risk Reduction – With our own graphic designers we are able to check artwork prior to printing to take a large part of the risk out of print purchasing.
- Stock Control and Distribution – We make sure you do not over-order and can offer a next day distribution service for most print orders.
- There are no contracts and there is no management fee or administration fee – You have nothing to lose because if we can not save you money you are free to purchase independently.
- We offer FREE expertise and advice – You keep up to date with new ideas, technology and print products from staff who are experienced in printing, marketing and consultancy.
The First Step – Free Print Audit
Print Management from Direct2Print saves your time, staff costs and administration.
But first there is a bit of work needed to be done and we first need to undertake a free print audit.
Alternatively, you could send us copied invoices and orders for the previous 12 month period.
Ideally a sample of each printed item can be supplied at this time as well as rough delivery times and the order process.
We are then in a position to undertake a preliminary analysis and discuss some of the options available in more detail.
Operating at this more strategic level often highlights cost-effective structural changes that could be implemented.
Our Print Management Proposal
We will only submit a proposal if we feel we can make a genuine impact on your profitability.
This will outline a very basic SLA (Service Level Agreement) that will ensure all work is processed for print correctly.
We will submit an itemised cost for each item of printing to make your budgeting and cost control more accurate and effective.
We will also outline any other opportunities to reduce costs or improve your print procurement.
We will also hope to demonstrate how you will no longer need to spread complex, multi-part jobs across many different printing companies.
Unlike many print management organisations we are able to offer multi-channel solutions in this digital age.
We will advise on formats and show you how some of the latest innovations and technology can be utilised.
Is Print Management for you?
You no longer need to get confused by all the jargon and spend hours searching for the best print price.
Direct2Print will manage your printing needs more economically.
It may not suit every business – but is ideal for those companies that spend between £5,000 and £20,000 on their printing in a year.
We will check artwork, liaise with the most appropriate suppliers, provide quality control and ensuring your deadlines are met.
If we can’t prove this – then it is only our own time we have wasted, not yours!
Contact us for more information or a discussion without any obligation.
Use our print management service in all areas of Worcestershire and the West Midlands – including Stourbridge, Halesowen, Bromsgrove, Solihull, Kidderminster, Stourport, Worcester, Wolverhampton and Dudley – and reduce your print costs by 20%
It will be the best decision you make today!